Crocus chrysanthus ‘Ard Schenk’
When this white flowering crocus shows itself, you know that Spring has arrived!
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: February/ March
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 5cm/2″
Sold as: Bulb
General (autumn planting) bulb care
- Autumn planting bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.