1. Price and payment
- We reserve the right to make price adjustments before delivery to reflect any cost increases.
- Payment is taken on ordering, even if delivery is at a later date.
- Your payment is securely processed and your financial information is encrypted and can only be seen by you.
- All goods remain the property of Petrichor Bulb Specialists until paid in full.e. VAT is included in all prices. Please include your VAT number if you are VAT registered in UK or any EU country. VAT is charged at UK rate.
- We currently use a courier or the Royal Mail for deliveries. Charges for deliveries are shown below.
- We will deliver to the address you specify at the time of ordering. Please make sure all information is correct.
- We aim to deliver within a reasonable amount of time and are not responsible for any delay beyond our control.
- Spring planting bulbs are dispatched between March and end of May, Autumn Planting bulbs between September and November or possibly earlier.
- Ordering is possible 24/7. The orders are then dealt with weekly on Mondays and Tuesdays. Please note that in our show season, when we are busy attending different events, deliveries may take longer.
3. Delivery details and charges
a. Delivery to UK mainland:
- Orders from £ 0.00 – £19.99 cost of p&p is £3.45 (£2.88 +Vat)
- Orders from £ 20.00 – £49.99 cost of p&p is £6.95 (£5.79+Vat)
- Orders from £ 50.00 – £79.99 cost of p&p is £10.95(£9.13+Vat)
- Orders from £ 80.00 – £149.99 cost of p&p is 16.95(£14.13+Vat)
b. Delivery to non-mainland UK additional charges apply.
c. Delivery to EU is possible, please enquire.
- We accept orders subject to prices and conditions. All information, descriptions and illustrations are approximate and for guidance only.
- We are not responsible for any discrepancies in accuracy of the true colour of the images shown.
- If certain varieties are not available we do reserve the right to send a similar replacement of equal quality and value, unless instructed otherwise. On the rare occasion this happens we do in general contact you before sending out the order.
5. Returns and Refunds
- Any discrepancies need to be notified immediately after receiving your order. Contact us for prompt attention before returning goods.
- Returned goods are at your cost within 5 days.
- Our liability is limited to the purchase price at all times.
- Refunds will be made within 10 days of the goods being received by us.
- We make every effort to see our stock is correctly named and of the highest quality.
- Neglect, poor planting conditions, adverse weather and damage by nature could lead to the plant failing. Bulbs and plant material will be replaced at our discretion.
- The only information we keep on a secure database is your name, address and email-address. We do not keep any financial records.
- All the data you supply will be managed in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
- At no time will we share your information with third parties.
- The materials and services on this site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use of the material or services on this site may violate such laws.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site are the property of Petrichor Bulb Specialists or other third parties.
You are not permitted to use the marks without prior written consent from us or the third parties involved.