The one we know as “Arum lily” and known to be hardy in most gardens.
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: May/July
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained-moist
Planting depth: 2x depth of bulb
Sold as: Rhizome
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September!
General (autumn planting) bulb care
- Autumn planting bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
- Zantedeschia aethiopica is one of the few hardy Zantedeschias and the one that tolerates wet conditions!
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.