Tulipa ‘White Triumphator’
This serene looking, lily-flowering tulip with pure white flowers looks magnificent planted against a dark hedge, or other darker tulips. Makes a Spring garden look alive.
Flower Colour: White
Flowering Time: May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Sold as: Bulb
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September!
Tulip bulb care
- Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November/middle of December.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb, can be planted deeper if necessary.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
– Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.