Tulipa ‘Vaya Con Dios’
This tulip is a clump forming bulbous perennial. It has upright grey-green leaves on a sturdy stem. In mid to late Spring a double cup shaped flower will appear which is orange-yellow in colour.
Flower Colour: Orange-yellow
Flowering Time: April-May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Sold as: Bulb
Tulip bulb care
– Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
– Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
– In well-drained soil.
– Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
– Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
– Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
– Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions