Tulipa ‘Sensual Touch’
A fringed large headed double orange flower.
Flower Colour: Orange
Flowering Time: April-May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Sold as: Bulb
Dispatch is from the end of August/beginning of September.
Tulip bulb care
- Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions