Tulipa ‘Lasting Love’
This elegant fluted tulip is stunning variety. Planted in borders or pots and planters. With its attractive foliage and strong stems it also makes a good cut flower.
Flower Colour: Deep red Flowering Time: April/May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Tulip bulb care
– Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
– Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
– In well-drained soil.
– Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
– Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
– Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy