Tulipa ‘Ice Cream’
A really unusual tulip which looks good enough to eat!
Flower Colour: The flower has strawberry pink outer petals with white inner petals forming a cone shape
Flowering Time: April-May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Sold as: Bulb
Tulip bulb care
– Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
– Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
– In well-drained soil.
– Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
– Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
– Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
– Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.