Tulipa ‘Banja Luka’
A popular show stopper from the Darwin hybrid tulips, producing large golden yellow flowers with striking red flame markings.
Flower Colour: Yellow and red
Flowering Time: April-May
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10-15 cm/4-6″
Sold as: Bulb
Tulip bulb care
- Tulip bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November/middle of December.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb, can be planted deeper if necessary.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
– Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.