Commonly known as “Brodea” or “Triplet lily”.
Flower Colour: Blue
Flowering Time: June
Planting time: Spring
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: 2x depth of bulb
Sold as: Bulb
– Plant when danger of frost has passed and soil has warmed.
– Alternatively start them off in a greenhouse.
– Good in borders, pots or containers.
– Make sure soil is well drained, planting 2- 3 times the depth of the bulb.
– Water well after planting and keep moist.
– Let the foliage die back naturally, to put the goodness back in the bulb.
– In the right conditions these bulbs will naturalise.
– Hardy in all but extreme conditions.
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019