Narcissi ‘W P Milner’
A very good clump forming daffodil with strong compact foliage and a lovely scented creamy-white flower. Good in containers and/or your borders.
Flower Colour: Cream-white
Flowering Time: March
Planting time: Autumn
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10cm/4″
Sold as: Bulb
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September
General (autumn planting) bulb care
- Autumn planting bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.