Narcissi ‘Golden Echo’
This strongly scented daffodil with its creamy-yellow flower and long golden trumpet is also a deer resistant variety.
Flower Colour: Cream yellow
Flowering Time: March/April
Planting time: Autumn
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 10cm/4″
Sold as: Bulb
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September
General (autumn planting) bulb care
- Autumn planting bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.