Showy and colourful spikes rising shoulder high. The Eremurus is a fussy plant and careful siting is needed. Also known as “Foxtail lily”.
Flower Colour: Pink
Flowering Time: June
Planting time: Autumn/Winter
Position: Full sun
Soil type: Well drained
Planting depth: 10-12cm/4-5″
Sold as: Tuberous root
Eremurus [Foxtail Lily] care
– Can be planted from September to the end of February.
– Plant in well drained light soil in a sunny light position,10-12 cm/4-5” deep.
– Don’t overcrowd them with other plants, as they prefer space around their roots.
– Careful siting is needed as Eremurus can be somewhat fussy.
– Water copiously in dry spells and in the growing season.
– Avoid waterlogged conditions.
– Eremurus are fully hardy.
Please note: Dispatch is from the beginning of March 2019