Showy and colourful spikes rising shoulder high. The Eremurus is a fussy plant and careful siting is needed. Also known as “Foxtail lily”.
Flower Colour: Orange (Pale)
Flowering Time: June
Planting Time: Autumn/Winter
Position: Full sun
Soil Type: Well drained
Planting Depth: 10-12cm/4-5″
Sold as: Tuberous root
Shipping of eremurus tuberous roots is from the end of September/early October (as soon as available)!
– Can be planted from September to the end of February.
– Plant in well drained light soil in a sunny light position, 10-12cm/4-5″ deep.
– Don’t overcrowd then with other plants, as they prefer space around their roots.
– Careful sitting is needed as Erasmus can be somewhat fussy.
– Water copiously in dry spells and in the growing season.
– Avoid waterlogged conditions.
– Erasmus are fully hardy.