A species that will grow in woodland, shrubby conditions and in rockeries.
Flower Colour: Pink
Flowering Time: October/December
Planting time: Autumn
Position: Sun/part shade
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 3cm/1″
Sold as: Tuber 30+ (large tuber!)
Cyclamen (tuber) bulb care
- Tubers can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb approximately 5-10cm/2-3″
- In well-drained soil.
- Plant tubers in a light sunny position, it will tolerate part shade.
- This cyclamen can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost, however it does perform better in the open ground.
- The tubers are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
– In the right conditions these bulbs will naturalise.
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.