Crocus vernus ‘Remembrance’
This is a late Winter-early Spring flowering variety, showing large purple flowers with attractive striped leaves.
Flower Colour: Purple
Flowering Time: February/ March
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 5cm/2″
Sold as: Bulb
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September!
General (autumn planting) bulb care
- Autumn planting bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
- Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.