Celicica Eranthus Hyemalis
Also known as ‘Winter Aconites. Carpets of bright yellow buttercup-like flowers enhance your garden in January and early February when a bit of colour is so much appreciated.
Flower Colour: Yellow
Flowering Time: January-February
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 8cm/3″
Sold as: Bulb
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September!
Aconites bulb care
– Bulbs can be planted from now until the end of November.
– Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
– In well-drained soil.
– Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, some varieties will tolerate part shade.
– Most bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
– Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
– Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.