A soft star shaped lavender blue camassia.
Flower Colour: Lavender blue
Flowering Time: June
Planting time: Autumn
Soil type: Well drained/moist
Planting depth: 2-3x depth of bulb
Sold as: Bulb (large bulbs)
Pre-order your bulbs now!
Shipping of bulbs ordered starts in the beginning of September!
Camassia bulbs are ideally planted before the end of November. This will give the bulbs the best chance for growing a good root system before the winter cold set in.
- Plant 2-3 the depth of the bulb.
- In well-drained soil.
- Generally, plant bulbs in a light sunny position, camassias will tolerate shade.
- Bulbs can be planted in pots or containers using a good quality compost.
- Autumn planting bulbs are fully hardy
- Avoid poor drained soil and waterlogged conditions.
- Camassias are one of the few bulbs which tolerate wetter conditions (clay soil).
Dispatch of our autumn planting bulbs runs from the beginning of September through to the beginning of December.